You want to be a leader who inspires and equips young people
to become fully engaged in the mission of Jesus...
We can help!
This position comes with all the training and resources you need to thrive in your ministry career.
You'll be fulfilled in your work, and will enjoy working on a highly productive and growing team.
(Compensation is competitive.)
Full Time - East Cobb, GA
1. Must profess Jesus as Lord and Savior
2. Must be aligned with the church’s mission to lead people into discipleship of Jesus
3. Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher
4. Must have previous experience serving in a local church (volunteer or vocational)
5. Must pass a background check
6. Must sign a Statement of Faith and Leadership Covenant
7. Must sign a Staff Team Covenant